crusty camelback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well since it seems my b10 wants to fight me and i seem to be making more progress on the one i wasnt building ill post this one now :roll:
the camelback i got from hooch....
camelback.jpg

and a hint of whats going to happen...
xmasparkcrustycamelback005.jpg

nice and wiggly but itll work for what i need....
xmasparkcrustycamelback004.jpg

more to come.......

well this is why i wasnt concerned about the wigglys...
agedfork006.jpg

now to let that sit for a few days and then i can clear it....i guess its time to do the frame tonight after the boy goes to sleep

It takes a "great" painter, to make something look like it hasn't been painted! :wink: ......Had to look twice, for a minute there, I thought you were "barefoot".

well got to spend 2 hours measuring and taping but the hard parts over now :roll:
framescallops.jpg

KOTA said:
Had to look twice, for a minute there, I thought you were "barefoot".
nope those are the spares for cleaning up the 'land mines' out back :wink:
thanks for the comments guys

Hey sweet idea!

How did you get that ol rusty look :?:
chemical paint stripper and a lot of patience :?:
Looks awsome!! Great :idea: for my bike project.

Bye :D

great frame! i like the patina! are you planning to put a skiptooth on it? :D

danimal3...the rusty look came from around 80 years of aging naturally but everythings solid so i figured id roll it that way....
boardtrackfan....im going to pass on the tank this time :shock: but theyll be one on the b10 when its done

well its been awhile since ive had a chance to work on this but ive gotten a little done :roll:
framefirstclearing001.jpg

framefirstclearing002.jpg

just 2 more clear sessions and i can put some of it together...now if my seat post and wheel will ever get here.......

Latest posts

Back