Cruisehard's Rat Rod adventure(pic heavy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome day for a cruise!
Eastwood Metro Park. Destination: River Scape in downtown Dayton Ohio.
bikeadventure001.jpg

The beginning...
bikeadventure002.jpg

bikeadventure003.jpg

It's quite difficult to take a pic of yourself while cruising...
bikeadventure006.jpg

Rockin'! (mp3 player mounted with velcro)
bikeadventure007.jpg

bikeadventure005.jpg

bikeadventure009.jpg

bikeadventure011.jpg

bikeadventure015.jpg

bikeadventure013.jpg

Almost there...
bikeadventure016.jpg

Huge fountains! Beware...you will get wet from the overspray!
bikeadventure017.jpg

bikeadventure018.jpg

Destination River Scape.
bikeadventure019.jpg

Electra Rat Rod SS...less gears, more beers! haha
bikeadventure020.jpg

Yours truly...
bikeadventure022.jpg

On the way back...
bikeadventure024.jpg

bikeadventure026.jpg

Lots of cool spots to fish or just chill...
bikeadventure030.jpg

bikeadventure028.jpg

bikeadventure031.jpg

bikeadventure034.jpg

bikeadventure035.jpg

The End. (Yep...the seats fold down and I shove my bike in the back)

nice. they're been working on reclaiming the riverfront here for parks and a trail. i rode it a bit when i lived downtown, but unless i get a truck and haul a bike into the city i can't do it now.

Great pictures and a sweet trail.....gonna have to give those a try.

Thats a nice trail. Ours isn't quite as scenic as that. I'll have to get some photos up of the trail here in Muncie. Your pics make me want to drive over for a ride!
Sean

These are very cool pics. Thanks for sharing. That's an awesome place to ride too. It's really cool being able to see where other folks are riding in other parts of the country.

nice little river ride ( how long is the trail you rode ? )

they are constantly working on this river trail where i live , its a real nice trail , but its just hardpack gravely junk .

you know how it is , after spending half an hour shining up the tires with armourall ( ya just don,t wanna ride the gravel trails )

but the other trail in town ( called the IRON HORSE TRAIL ) was an old railway track that runs thru town .
its paved over , nice and flat , trees on both sides most of the way , but its only about 5 miles long .

thanks for the pics .
i,m working on a camera mount so i can video my ride down the ironhorse trail .

diceman said:
nice little river ride ( how long is the trail you rode ? )

they are constantly working on this river trail where i live , its a real nice trail , but its just hardpack gravely junk .

you know how it is , after spending half an hour shining up the tires with armourall ( ya just don,t wanna ride the gravel trails )

but the other trail in town ( called the IRON HORSE TRAIL ) was an old railway track that runs thru town .
its paved over , nice and flat , trees on both sides most of the way , but its only about 5 miles long .

thanks for the pics .
i,m working on a camera mount so i can video my ride down the ironhorse trail .
The trail from the park to downtown is only about 4 miles, then the trail continues for another 15 or so miles down the river... Thanks for commenting and looking forward to your video. :D

I lived in Columbus from 1990-1999. we used to go to the Dayton Gunshow and the Big Ham Radio Convention there. I drove through Dayton 500 times back and forth visiting relitives in Iowa. I was even stopped by the OSP in Dayton - having a .32cal Browning in the front seat - believe it or not, they let me go . . . :roll:

Back