Crash...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning I did a nice somersault over some lady's car, while demolishing it's side, bumper and front-window (I didn't get a proper look, though). I demonstrated gravity by smacking my body, still holding on to my bike, against the asphalt on the other side of the car. That stuff is pretty solid. Lady got out, and I told her I saw her looking at me, why did she pull up? Seems I was invisible (I get that sometimes, in totally different situations, but when doing 40 km/h on a bike, who needs it?) .
Ofcourse I had to goof-off when getting up by saying: "No problem people, ex-stuntman in action!", but I had to sit down pretty quickly after that. Had a nice ride home in the ambulance, that's Herman in the picture, nice guy! I was bleeding from shin and elbow, but my neck feels like I've been head-banging for hours without a proper stretch first.
Then I won a case of beer betting with the ambulance-driver that the street around the corner isn't a one-way-street, haha!
Even stuck to the concrete I was still listening to "Rollin' & scratchin' " by Daft Punk, nice stuff to cycle to, but the title gets a whole new meaning.
521409341_1f4e366cf7.jpg

Ouch!

At the risk of sounding like an old mother hen, get your neck checked out ASAP. I speak from experience, neck injuries can haunt you for a long time.

Glad to hear you're (mostly) OK.

-Mp

people have been making jokes with me about getting training wheels ever since i went over my handlebars (i still have to go to the doctors every other day)

Shoulda been listening to Prodogy.......

Really though...Im glad you are relatively OK.
Ive fallen on motorcycles and bicycles and I
truly think bike crashes are worse, pain wise...
Glad your OK.

yeah what hppened to the "Night Rider" turbo boost? didnt they invent that yet?

"idoit ahead Micheal "... "Thanks K.I.T. charge the booster!".....

glad to see your still with us tho! and "mostly ok"

bullit proof clear coat .. i could use that too!

Glad you're ok. Sounds like you're frame and fork is toast tough.

This could be a good excuse to splurge on a new bike.

Latest posts

Back