Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I am amazed at the differences in the responses here depending on the thread something is posted in.

The ridiculous asking price aside, if that bike were posted over in "Builds", there would be three pages of praises on it!:thumbsup:
If he had posted the janky laid back seat post in "How To" he would have been our hero!:rockout:
And we all would have enjoyed a technical article on his front fender tool kit!:113:
If it were a Build Off entry and had posted 75 pages of totally absurd pages of his build, he may have made the top 10!:crazy:
I'm with you on all of which you speak, but I think it is the guy's contention that it is a prototype of sorts and what he has there took years to produce is what has pushed it into the stratosphere of redonkulousness.:cool2:

Sometimes I am amazed at the differences in the responses here depending on the thread something is posted in.

The ridiculous asking price aside, if that bike were posted over in "Builds", there would be three pages of praises on it!:thumbsup:
If he had posted the janky laid back seat post in "How To" he would have been our hero!:rockout:
And we all would have enjoyed a technical article on his front fender tool kit!:113:
If it were a Build Off entry and had posted 75 pages of totally absurd pages of his build, he may have made the top 10!:crazy:

It might be easier if there was a PQRD (Post Quality Review Board) that we send all of our posts to so that they can be judged worthy or not worthy. We could also just have the Build Off judged by the number of RRB and FB "Likes" a build receives. :headbang::crazy::113:

It reminds me of a tall bike x with a 80's bmx.
I give him :thumbsup:'s up,for ideas,but on the, - side,something tells me it is a chin knocker.
I'm sure the allen keys would bounce out,the headlamp made me :21:.don't mind the motorcross fender on the front,the tape tells me its to hide the joins.:grin:
I happen to be working on a frame like that now... The island is full of those frames...Maybe I should build a few and pocket a few grands worth...:crazy:

Last edited:
Back