Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories

I listed a BMX bike on CL and a guy came and bought it this weekend. we chatted about BMX bikes for awhile. I told him about one I built awhile back that was all black. black mags and seat. powdercoated black frame, fork, handlebar, and crank. he said "oh,yeah. murdered out". :x
I had to bite my lip. I wanted to tell him how uncool "murdered out" was, but I was being a gentleman and waiting for the cash to land in my hand :roll: :lol:

beatcad said:
I listed a BMX bike on CL and a guy came and bought it this weekend. we chatted about BMX bikes for awhile. I told him about one I built awhile back that was all black. black mags and seat. powdercoated black frame, fork, handlebar, and crank. he said "oh,yeah. murdered out". :x
I had to bite my lip. I wanted to tell him how uncool "murdered out" was, but I was being a gentleman and waiting for the cash to land in my hand :roll: :lol:

Haha, I know how much you love that term!

Drat, you made me look.

you don't care to make an offer on it, Kingfish? lol

yoothgeye said:
Harold_B said:

Want both, would probably try to haggle the price, but willing to pay full. Nothing like that around here.

Apparently somebody else wanted both too. I checked CL later in the day and both ads are gone. I can imagine someone was pretty happy yesterday!

"Made it and my kids wont ride it"

At least the kids know it's lame. :lol:

Back