Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Craigslist nightmares and dreams... funny stories

Rat Rod said:
You have to remember...yoothgeye thinks every bike should cost $5.00. :lol:
We're all cheap like that. I'd never actually PAY $250 for a Huffy. I think I got that one for $40 with 3 other bikes.

Just out of curiosity, maybe we ought to start a thread somewhere else on bikes using that kind of chain, Anyone else got pics?

He'll be a voter in 2 short years.

custombikebuilder said:
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/3991797398.html

i didn't know something electric could reach the speed of 35mpg...... :shock:

Haha, good eye.

I had one of those and they top out at 17mph, which is plenty fast for something like that, but 35 is a ridiculous exaggeration.

$100. I found 3 of those at Goodwill for $30 each that I was thinking of getting for the forks but I didn't know if they would work on any bicycles like my 68 Stingray. Or even thought they were worth paying that much just for those forks.

kngtmat said:
$100. I found 3 of those at Goodwill for $30 each that I was thinking of getting for the forks but I didn't know if they would work on any bicycles like my 68 Stingray. Or even thought they were worth paying that much just for those forks.

My mom found on NIB for me for $30 (on my 31st birthday maybe, haha) and it was a blast to ride, I had it a few years and sold it for $80.

kingfish254 said:
This is might be an excellent deal because there might be a few kilos hidden in the frame. :p
http://savannah.craigslist.org/bik/4016048740.html

I don't get it? A girl's bike for $50? Seems pretty normal. Looks like fairly decent wheels and tires too, make a good parts donor.

Back