Craigslist Dallas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me or is the CL here just getting out of hand? So many people are selling bikes. Not just the bikes from thier garage, but all kinds of people seem to be dealers of some sorts :roll: . Maybe we should start some non CL bike sale trading thing for here in Dallas.

This is probably the case in most bigger cities at this point. I think the fact that CL is gaining more popularity and is free is what is causing it to head in that direction. Sort of like when Ebay first started, folks were just selling their old junk, but over time, people started making a business out of it and you started seeing all of the new products out there.

The thing I'm not liking is the flagging system....especially when folks can download flagging software and remove legitimate ads in seconds.

Hmmfff.
What do we do? I guess we were sorta treating it like a business. I liked to buy bikes and sell them. But now it's just over whelming the amount that is on there...
I still think it will still work. Maybe not as fast and as well. I'm not going to stop. I'll just price them a little lower and see what happens.

What I have found is that if you keep listing stuff, someone will buy it eventually.

Patience seems to pay off on the CL....as well as really nice big photos. :wink:

Back