Courtneys Custom Cruiser...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that were following this bike in the builds section... my daughter Courtney asked me for a cruiser like mine... but she wanted to pick the colors and options herself. ALRIGHT!!!!!!!
From this...a nasty pile of rusted parts we picked up locally for free off craigslist...
Bike015.jpg

To this.....
Bike004-1.jpg

The best compliment I could ever get... a happy kid with her new bike....
Bike005-1.jpg

Ride like the wind kid!!!!!!!!!!!
Bike007-1.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a set of 26 inch pink wheels so I can get my tires back????

patkeo said:
Anyone know where I can find a set of 26 inch pink wheels so I can get my tires back????

trade her some shoes for them :mrgreen:

bike looks great and it appears your daughter approves, good luck gettin the tires back, they look great where theyre at :)

trade her some shoes for them :mrgreen:

bike looks great and it appears your daughter approves, good luck gettin the tires back, they look great where theyre at :)[/quote]

Too funny! I never even realized she wasnt wearing any... like Father like Daughter.

It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since we did this build. She asked for a new paint job and wants it all flat black now. I told her to tear it down and I would take it to work and blast it and paint it flat black. With a little help she got it all apart so I'll start blasting and prepping it for it's next life as a flat black cruiser! Stay tuned!!!

Bike is apart and looking among all the parts we have for everything to change to all black...

Everything stripped down in the sandblaster and into primer and flat black paint.

Primer primer and sanded and primer...

An old black seat cleaned and painted...

Getting closer to everything painted black...

Frame finally painted...

Starting it's next life as a Flat Black "stelth" cruiser...

Back