Countdown to build off 18

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOES IT HELP IF I TYPE REALLY LOUDLY AND SHOW PICTURES OF WHAT I'M COOKING?View attachment 230414
...sigh. nope doesn't cut it.
I can’t just drive to Canada for the day anymore. The US border guards used to be all locals and gave me a wave, the Canadians were just as friendly. Now a bunch of arsewholes man each side, demand a passport, give me a hard time when I use my Indian card instead, ask a bunch of stupid questions and make a three hour wait because of all this. I don’t visit anymore. I miss my favorite restaurants over there, beer, Presidents Choice food, bread and Red River Cereal. I feel bad that a USA company bought Red River and stopped making it. Now a small mill in Ontario is the only limited source. Presidents Choice is clutch, da bomb, really good stuff.

Presidents Choice is clutch, da bomb
Best store bought cookies ever.
images (8).jpeg

I live off PC, the pantry and fridge are full of it

Tick-Tock is the kid’s voluntary chinese spy tool of choice.
Back in my day you had to search out shady Internet forums on your parent's computer after everyone else went to sleep before the Chinese spies took any interest. Kids these days have it easy

Latest posts

Back