couldnt find the show us your pets thread.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duke with my fireball
2445325032_b0afc9e349_b.jpg

2345286446_df09d621e9_b.jpg

Roxie and Lily.... The puggly pugs...

Roxie and Lily checking out a cool chain guard...
2808565241_297ca10edf.jpg

And Lily just being a happy pug
2808565505_f18a665f96.jpg

Oh and this is Dasiy
2808571353_d8311662d0.jpg

Tosa2112 said:
We had to put down our boy Drake this morning. He had a very traumatic seizure last night and never really came back out of it. I'm heartbroken.

So sorry to hear that. How old was he?

These are our cats, Elvis on the right, and Priscilla on the left. The pup is Sidney, and she's half min pin, half dacshsund. I got vetoed on naming her Lisa Marie.
misc157.jpg

misc192.jpg

chopperwazza said:
beep bike ?!???!!!??
havent heard that one before,not this side the pond,
:x It was supposed 2 be bad .... bike... Dont be a smart ....! :x

ricksterr1221 said:
chopperwazza said:
beep bike ?!???!!!??
havent heard that one before,not this side the pond,
:x It was supposed 2 be bad "butt" bike... Dont be a smart "butt"! :x

Triggerfish said:
Tosa2112 said:
We had to put down our boy Drake this morning. He had a very traumatic seizure last night and never really came back out of it. I'm heartbroken.

So sorry to hear that. How old was he?

Thank you. He was 8 but he had only lived with us since February. He and Duke became good buddies. They frequently played Golden Retriever Smackdown.

Tosa2112, I know what you're going through..............In the last year, I lost my 2 best friends. "Sweet" an English Pointer, and "KOTA" my German Short-haired Pointer. I took them out hunting, running in fields or woods, or swimming, 365 days a year for 11 years...............I'm not ready for another dog, yet.................But maybe SOON, because this is what I'm stuck with NOW!
003-2.jpg

KOTA said:
Tosa2112, I know what you're going through..............In the last year, I lost my 2 best friends. "Sweet" an English Pointer, and "KOTA" my German Short-haired Pointer. I took them out hunting, running in fields or woods, or swimming, 365 days a year for 11 years...............I'm not ready for another dog, yet.................But maybe SOON, because this is what I'm stuck with NOW!

Despite the heartache, I couldn't imagine being without our "stinky dogs". We lost our 13 year old named Chevy last November so I guess it made Drake's loss that much harder. Taking them for a run with the bike or a ride in the car is just too much fun. We have two cats too but they refuse to be photographed. :D

I couldn't live without our dogs... and imagine we'll always have a couple of fuzzy siblings for the kids running around the house. Seeing your post just hit so close to home because our Maui looks very much like your Drake.

Yesterday our youngest - Ida - turned up with what looks like a Mast cell lesion on her side. Vet says he is 75% sure that's what it is. It is scheduled to be removed on the 8th. We're hoping for the best. Maui gets an under-the-skin tumor removed that day too...

this is Shadow aka Buttface, my 8 year old boxer.
1447908727_508c880c52_o.jpg

1447908469_9f45bd6d7c_o.jpg

1448761464_c889cb3d95_o.jpg

Triggerfish said:
I couldn't live without our dogs... and imagine we'll always have a couple of fuzzy siblings for the kids running around the house. Seeing your post just hit so close to home because our Maui looks very much like your Drake.

Yesterday our youngest - Ida - turned up with what looks like a Mast cell lesion on her side. Vet says he is 75% sure that's what it is. It is scheduled to be removed on the 8th. We're hoping for the best. Maui gets an under-the-skin tumor removed that day too...

I hope everything goes well for your 'trievers. I saw your photo, they're good looking dogs. It's cool to see some other rescued Goldens!

blink said:
this is Shadow aka Buttface, my 8 year old boxer.
1447908727_508c880c52_o.jpg

1447908469_9f45bd6d7c_o.jpg

1448761464_c889cb3d95_o.jpg

AWESOME!! Realy good looking boxer you got there!

My crib is so little, that i can't get dog yet, but when my pockets are full of money, i'm gonna buy pitbull or dogo argentino... Or maybe boxer. My wife just does'nt like boxers... She thinks that those dogs have crash their face on the wall after too late braking. :D
In my oppinion, pits, dogos and boxers are most beautiful dogs what you can find!

My only pet is cat, living with my parents. 11-year old "Vili" (Willie is close to that) who eats rats, mouses, rabbits... We call him slayer or revenger. :D

i would never have a different dog than a boxer.
i got lucky with her. she has a beautiful face.
lots of them have goofy faces, but that adds character too.
thanks for the compliments!

Tosa2112 said:
I hope everything goes well for your 'trievers. I saw your photo, they're good looking dogs. It's cool to see some other rescued Goldens!

Thanks Tosa. We're nervous, but staying very positive. As for rescues - we'll definitely be doing that again and again.

Back