Copper jaguar s2wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just picked this up for the rear rack for my 63. Repaint tank and guard and ballon tires. Any input. If I have enough interest I will part it out thanks for looking email me for mor pics [email protected]

image-2.jpg

image-9.jpg

I never did and never will under stand the "Part out" Why ruin a good bike.... Sell the thing whole for someone to enjoy and ride it.. :wink:

Not here to debate that but you brought it up. It's not original this is what it takes for 10 or more other gems to come to life.

Tempting but waiting for Ann arbor swap for more bikes. Only must have thing I need is a Mini Twinn guard. That would be good trade bait. Lol

ilikebikes said:
Dont mean to hijack your thread but I cant believe no one here wants this bike?! Im mean come on! :x
Man, this is probably my all-time favorite Schwinn color, besides black! I love this bike! I understand why it's posted in Fresh Finds, because RBonney just got it, but it would probably get more potential buyers and tire kickers if it were also posted in the Swap Meet section of the forum, where buyers look first.

Mama always said to just mind my own business! I'll never learn! :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

rbonney said:
Not here to debate that but you brought it up. It's not original this is what it takes for 10 or more other gems to come to life.
If you say so..

rbonney said:

I'm the exact opposite, I'd part out 10 bikes to put that one on the road. But I'm a sucker for Schwinn Coppertone.

ozzynut2 said:
Wheels if not spoken for LMK

Those rims are the ones made in Hungary in the early 90's. Single knurled. I bought a couple of pairs back then for restos I was doing. Made the same as double knurled and still tubular. Gary

Latest posts

Back