Cool new cruiser bike book

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this posted by 4th Horsemen over on the FreakBike Nation site. There's a cool new coffee table book coming out in April called "Cruisers." Here's a linkto the publishers site where you can click on a Google book view to see some of the books content.

It's available for pre-order there for $21.95 or on Amazon for $14.95.

Pretty cool. Johnny Fuego who co-wrote the book is here in Boise. I bought some parts from him and he is a great guy. Quite a few of the old cruiser pics of Easywind' s collection. Definately have to pick up a copy.....maybe even signed.

Got mine today. What a great book! A lot of familiar bikes and faces. Not only great photos but it also covers the history of classic and custom cruiser bikes.

cruisers_book_front.jpg

Ordered mine months ago, got this message from Amazon:

"We're writing about the order you placed on February 06 2009 11:23 PST (Order# XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:
Michael Ames, Jonny Fuego "Cruisers" [Paperback]
Estimated arrival date: 04/06/2009 - 05/19/2009
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay."

So far it is april 14th, and am still waiting after re-ordering from Amazon:

"Thanks for approving the delay in your order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please note that we don't charge you for an item until we're ready to ship it. On the day we ship your order, we'll send you an e-mail message confirming its contents and the shipping method.
Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!"

Oh well. It will show up one day soon I trust, as I've seen here it actually exists :mrgreen:

I got my book today . I have to wear a bib when looking through it to keep the drool off the pages . LOL Definitely a cool book . FatTires

Back