COOL LUNCH EXPERIENCE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just went to eat lunch with a few folks from the church today at a restaurant across the street called Houston's.

Walked in and standing right there was Emmit Smith...talking with a couple of guys.

We stood there next to them for about 15 minutes waiting for a table and then we were seated.

After we finished eating we were walking out and passed by the table where Emmit and Roger Staubach were eating together. :shock:

Taken from the secret knee cam. :lol:

es.jpg

Pretty cool. Emmit looks just as tough there as on the field.

Closest I ever got to somebody famous was sitting next to Mean Gene and Roudy Piper in a hotel bar in MD.

That's cause your from Illinois...ha ha. :lol:

If you live in Dallas, it's mandatory to be able to recognize ex-Cowboys....especially the Hall of Famers :wink:

I think those two guys in that pic were just business associates.

They ended up leaving when Roger showed up and the two of them sat in a booth and ate together.

Aikmen has been known to bring his family there for lunch too.

Is this that American football with the helmets and the gatorade and the HUT HUT HUT?

Australian football players are too busy drugging and pack-raping women or beating up teenagers 10-on-1 by night to be able to sit down for a nice chat in the morning. :| :roll:

I've seen a few games and it should be called Australian Bar Fight with a ball! I once met Maurice "The Rocket" Richard while in a small convenience store. He used to live in my neighborhood and would buy his cigars there, a total gentleman.

Latest posts

Back