Cool Forks for 20" Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look like your basic steel ten-speed fork. Last summer I picked some up from a local shop for $10CDN.

-Mp

:cry: Thats what iwas gonna do to the one that got stolen along with a slick :cry:

Multipass is correct. That is the same pair that is on my Wooden bike.
Mine are Tange forks purchased from LBS for $20.

Ps. did you notice the buyers first name Ignaz.

WOODIE2.jpg

So did your LBS carry it in stock or did they have to order it. I can just about guarantee that none of my LBSs would have a set of these sitting around.

yeh, the old guy at the schwinn shop had them. You have to find the oldest LBS in town or ask about ordering from one of the fancy shops. They are probably available through the Quality Bike Parts(QBP) catalogs.

The Schwinn dealer here though thinks old Schwinn's are worth money. He has a Breeze for sale $300. I bet he has lots of old parts in the back. He also sells Benelli shotguns.

Lol Does he sell gunracks for the bikes? "Yeah i just left the schwinn shop, Got me a Old Collegiate with a gun rack on the back and some KC lights on the handle bars." :lol: "He even through in a shotgun halfprice!"

Wow! that wooden bike is cool!
I used to be in the kitchen cabinet business and I've been brain storming ideas to build some sort of wood trimmed ford woodie inspired bike, but it never occured to me to build a whole bike out of wood. Nice work!

Dennis

ricksterr1221 said:
Lol Does he sell gunracks for the bikes? "Yeah i just left the schwinn shop, Got me a Old Collegiate with a gun rack on the back and some KC lights on the handle bars." :lol: "He even through in a shotgun halfprice!"

Ricky you are startin to sound like Kev, Here is something he said on another post.

Yaa Cman....
we wish we Had more Stores in Canada that you could walk
into at Midnight, Buy 12 beers, a Shotgun and Amo,
a bag of dorito's,
and some Grips for your Vintage Bike Build

You know.........just in case you need that kinda stuff on a
Sunday night. Mr. Green

we have to go to 5 different stores to Stock up that way.

peace,
Kev.
______

cman said:
ricksterr1221 said:

Ricky you are startin to sound like Kev, Here is something he said on another post.

Yaa Cman....
we wish we Had more Stores in Canada that you could walk
into at Midnight, Buy 12 beers, a Shotgun and Amo,
a bag of dorito's,
and some Grips for your Vintage Bike Build

You know.........just in case you need that kinda stuff on a
Sunday night. Mr. Green

we have to go to 5 different stores to Stock up that way.

peace,
Kev.
______

Except mine was riddled with HEAVY SARCASM!

I don't Hunt anymore........I'm a Fisherman!

wow never seen that wood bike thats neat. is the seat wood too? wow watch out for splinters :shock: cool ride!

Karfer, Yeh the seat and seat post are wood. I have a gel seat cover for riding. The frame is built from Baltic birch plywood and LVL-Laminated veneer lumber.

I have that exact same fork on my Viscount ten speed.
:D

Latest posts

Back