Construction of springer fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Construction of the springer fork

More progress:
gallery_4583_1429_71214.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_42713.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_58337.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_30129.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_98495.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_90679.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_16586.jpg

gallery_4583_1429_13291.jpg

8)

Awesome work , is this for a bicycle or a motorcycle ? Is it light in weight ? Do you plan to build and sale them ? Great work :mrgreen:

Man they are awesome.

billybikeKID said:
is this for a bicycle or a motorcycle ?

BAHAHA exactly my thoughts. If they are for a bicycle they would have to hold the record for "Most bullet Proof springers in existence"

Thanks guys, yes it is forks for bicycles for fat tire cruisers and choppers, 4, and 1 \ 4 inch tires is the estimated width of the fork, one is already sold :wink:
Approximate weight of the forks should be somewhere around 5 to 6 kilograms assembled.
Since this is an exclusive fork and a limited edition, they are expensive, if someone is interested to buy then contact me in PM.

ilia-45 said:
Thanks guys, yes it is forks for bicycles for fat tire cruisers and choppers, 4, and 1 \ 4 inch tires is the estimated width of the fork, one is already sold :wink:
Approximate weight of the forks should be somewhere around 5 to 6 kilograms assembled.
Since this is an exclusive fork and a limited edition, they are expensive, if someone is interested to buy then contact me in PM.
For those playing at home that's 11 to 13 pounds.

ilia-45 said:
So what?
And how much weight, steel cruiser frame with his massive wheels?
:lol: :lol:
I would need a bigger(or better) kickstand is all. With the extra weight of my springer fork the bike wants to flip over when when parking it. The weight wants to flip it over the kickstand.

Peatbog said:
Besides, you might hit a low-gravity area sometime and need that extra weight! :mrgreen:
Tell me about where it is I will be there to ride :lol: :lol:
BlackJack said:
I would need a bigger(or better) kickstand is all. With the extra weight of my springer fork the bike wants to flip over when when parking it. The weight wants to flip it over the kickstand.
So what's the problem, do not know where to buy it? :wink:
I can make you a special one :mrgreen:

Back