COMING SOON!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
bruce.jpg

I just put in a new order for another batch of the RRB metal name plates. They should be available in the RRB store in about 2 weeks.

These name plates are made from 3.5" x 2" satin finish aluminum plate. The artwork is anodized onto the aluminum via a photo finishing process to stand up to harsh environments. They're rigid enough to mount on a frame and pliable enough to use as a head badge.

They will look just like the prototype in Bruce's hand above....kung fu action grip approved! :lol:

The name plates will be $10 each shipped within the U.S. and Canada.

I guess the market just went down on the ones in my garage.;-)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

The old ones where blank at the bottom. Are these blank or do they read "Forum Member"?

The reason I stuck "Forum Member" in there this time is that I saw lots of them on bikes left blank.

Does it seem dorky?

Kinda dorky. I missed out on the first batch and would rather have that version. Could you do a run of each? Maybe they were left blank until a fitting label was decided upon? I'm not sure exactly what I would put on them yet but I would slap them on my rides right away regardless. Represent! Stamping it is equatable to a tattoo, make sure you know what you want forever. Heck, grab a sharpie and attack it! I vote no on the "Forum Member" amendment.
Oh and any price breaks for multiple orders? That might tempt me to order enough for all my keepers, each with their name on it!

I think last time I did a deal where you could get 3 of them for $25.00 shipped.

I have to order them in groups of 100 so I really only can do this one run for now.

This is what the last batch looked like, but again, not many folks had metal stamping kits. :lol:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/nameplate

Make mine Fred G Sanford

Problem with that is not selling them all this year. :?

The art has already been sent to the manufacturer so what you see is what I'll be getting.

I decided not to take votes on stuff anymore because it usually doesn't help me decide. :lol:

People told me not to sell bike parts on the site and I've sold about 21 sets of 3G wheels in the past 12 days. :shock:

These are awesome and people would buy them blank or printed and people would complain whether they were blank or printed. :lol:

Back