Coming Soon to a street near me....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I found this bike on Fleabay last year, and it caught my eye. I have been piddling with this one for about four months now, and am abot 45% done with it at this point. This is a "before I got it" shot, taken from the ad from which I purchased it... It is the same age (to the month, and evry possibly to the day) as my wonderful wife! However, I think my wife is in FAR better shape than this bike was.... (Just in case she sees this... :lol: )

Cool bike, I like the scallop on the tank. Is that just paint or is stamped into the tank.

Post some pics of the bike now. Maybe some feed back here will motivate you to get it done.

that is a schwinn straight bar and i need that tank lol. cool bike i would almost leave it as is.

Karfer and TNT1.... You guys don't shoot me for this, but I traded that tank for another bike. That one was the "non-horn equipped" model, and I already had one with the horn in it when I bought this bike. If the guy doesn't like the tank, one of two things will happen.. He'll send it back and I'll send him a check for the bike, then I'll sell it, or he'll sell it on fleabay.

I have only taken one photo of it since the re-work (approx 45% done, and all the remaining necessary parts are in hand to complete) began, and this one would be it. I am waiting for the tank and chainguard , which a friend is painting for me, as I have no place to do it. Keep in mind, this photo is not quite what the end result will be, as these wheels belong to another bike, which is presently using wheels from another bike.... and so on and so forth.

This one should be pretty cool when completed.. it looks great (completed) in my mind !
(and those wheels on the couch don't belong to this bike either.)

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

i dig those wheels you said you are not going to use them on this build? as for the tank to worries it is not even the right one for my 52 panther i need a chrome straight bar but she looks a bit naked with out a tank. good luck look'in good so far.

Back