Columbia Muscle bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer

Looks good.
I have mixed feelings on this one.
first off - GREAT CAUSE, she looks like she likes, smile is worth it all .
Also, I love the way it turned out, just custom enough.
Just saddened somewhat that another survivor has been modified, especially an uncommon one like that Playbike 88 ( still need one for my colelction 8) )

guess that's 2 big pluses and one semi minus, so still a winner in my book.

Re: Killer

Green Dragon said:
Looks good.
Just saddened somewhat that another survivor has been modified, especially an uncommon one like that Playbike 88 ( still need one for my collection 8) )

Well change is always a tough thing...this 'mod' brings a new generation into the rat rod world...nothing wrong with that.
(I saved the wheels), but they absolutely love it as is, and isn't that more important than having it sit being gawked at and not ridden?

The bicycle gods will smile upon you and you will find one for your collection eventually if it's meant to be...
me? I love to see the joy transfer over to someone who will ride it and cherish it for life.
a 'New Life' so to speak... :mrgreen:

mastronaut said:
Green Dragon said:
Looks good.
Just saddened somewhat that another survivor has been modified, especially an uncommon one like that Playbike 88 ( still need one for my collection 8) )

Well change is always a tough thing...this 'mod' brings a new generation into the rat rod world...nothing wrong with that.
(I saved the wheels), but they absolutely love it as is, and isn't that more important than having it sit being gawked at and not ridden?

The bicycle gods will smile upon you and you will find one for your collection eventually if it's meant to be...
me? I love to see the joy transfer over to someone who will ride it and cherish it for life.
a 'New Life' so to speak... :mrgreen:
Good on Ya! That's really cool what you got going on there. That girl will always remember that bike (if not keep it forever) way cool. 8)

Diabolical_Dork said:
Good on Ya! That's really cool what you got going on there. That girl will always remember that bike (if not keep it forever) way cool. 8)

For sure , and you can't beat that :)

( and hope I did not come acrossed as negative, apologies if so, just my observations - DO love the cause and the bike loosk great too ) .

Green Dragon said:
Diabolical_Dork said:

For sure , and you can't beat that :)

( and hope I did not come acrossed as negative, apologies if so, just my observations - DO love the cause and the bike loosk great too ) .

Not at all, opinions make the world go around, and slices of bikes make it easier to travel through the muck.

Latest posts

Back