Columbia Firebolt 'Newsgirl'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That frame was once mine and came to me with middleweight 26x1.75 tires and wheels that I have no reason to believe were not original to the bike. Ive had at least 4 boys frames and that was the 2nd girls Ive had and only Ive ever seen in that color. If I knew it could look that cool it would NOT have sat under my deck for as long as it did!

That frame was once mine and came to me with middleweight 26x1.75 tires and wheels that I have no reason to believe were not original to the bike. Ive had at least 4 boys frames and that was the 2nd girls Ive had and only Ive ever seen in that color. If I knew it could look that cool it would NOT have sat under my deck for as long as it did!
I'm glad that you decided to part with it. :)
Would you happen to have any pictures of it before it was cannibalized? It would be interesting to see the fenders and guard on it.

Just wait til I find some way to trick the Elgin out ;)

Something like this originally?

attachment.php

It's a photo I found on the Cabe. I expected the ladies bike to share the same full length chain guard as the mens, but the only two photos I dug up both had this same short style.

Back