COLLECTING PARTS - FRAME LOCATED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING PARTS

slowriderz said:
My parts cannot be used against me :lol: its in the fine print

What you make & sell, CAN & WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU in the build off! :lol: :mrgreen:

Frame, rims, hubs, tires, bars, stem, grips, handles, light components, saddle, paint chips, springer parts, CHECK. Still need hardware, chain, door panels and I have to learn to do flames according to the rules.

MazdaFlyer said:
Frame, rims, hubs, tires, bars, stem, grips, handles, light components, saddle, paint chips, springer parts, CHECK. Still need hardware, chain, door panels and I have to learn to do flames according to the rules.

I still need...well...everything :roll: :oops:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
MazdaFlyer said:

You coulda had a Screamer!! :cry:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
MazdaFlyer said:

Make a trip south, I can at least hook you up with a cantilever frame... and if I mod it before I give it to you, it's a "stock frame" in your hands.

spinman said:
that _is_ a nice wheel set. are those powdercoated? Love the orange color against the wide whites.

That's a good question. I'm assuming they are powder coated. They are off of an Electra Rat Fink.

Rat Rod said:
spinman said:
that _is_ a nice wheel set. are those powdercoated? Love the orange color against the wide whites.

That's a good question. I'm assuming they are powder coated. They are off of an Electra Rat Fink.
Tweak them a bit and they will match your logo...

MazdaFlyer said:
Rat Rod said:
spinman said:

Tweak them a bit and they will match your logo...

Now that would be cool !!!
Flaming eliptical orange wheels!!!!
If you pull that off, you have my vote,,,,,,,,if we vote? :)

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
MazdaFlyer said:

Make a trip south, I can at least hook you up with a cantilever frame... and if I mod it before I give it to you, it's a "stock frame" in your hands.

I wish I could! :mrgreen:

Picked up the other major piece to the bike this weekend. Met up with a great guy from Oklahoma who was on his way to race BMX for team Double Cross down at the track in Desoto. He was one of the folks who responded to my request for a Felt or Electra frame on the RRB Facebook page.

The aluminum frame is in good shape except for a couple of holes that were drilled to run caliper brakes. Going to fill those and hopefully they will be unnoticeable after paint.

The original factory finish is going to make for a great base coat. :D

felt1b.jpg

felt2.jpg

felt3.jpg

He also thew in the chainguard and the dent free Felt duck tail fender set.

felt4.jpg

Okay...that's all that I'm going to show until the build off begins.

Just need to finish planning what I'm going to do with this. :wink:

Cool frame plus rat fink orange wheels plus your looking for a monark/abraham springer.
Very cool parts. Just finish your build off build this year!!! :D

Back