Close but no cigar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few nights ago I just got off work, and my mom told me to go over to the next door garage, the dogs have been barking over there for half an hour. The land next door has a house that nobody lives in, and a garage. I rent the garage for my bikes. Its after dark, and I walk over there. I keep close to the next door house and am just about to the corner when somebody peeks their head around the corner of the house. I look at him, and he looks at me, then he ducks his head back behind the house. I walk to the corner of the house and beat the handle of my knife up against it (I wasnt gonna go without anything). After I beat the side of the house I heard somebody running off. Then after I walked around the house I went up to the garage, It looked like somebody tried kicking the doors in. The doors were partly open inward, but the garage wasnt broken into because I had a chain-lock holding the doors together. I went home and we phoned the police.

that my friend sucks.
this is the time you pop off a couple of rounds in the ground to make em think you are shooting at them and think twice next time.
then call the cops and tell them that somebody shot at you when you found them breaking into the garage.

reason for this action....

they will prolly never come back cause you were"shooting at them" lol
and when there is a shooting involved every cop in a ten block radius will be looking for a shooter. they will get em and it will be a bonus if they have a gun....

One flaw in your logic

Almost UCWT, 12ga. pump shotgun. The"jack" of chambering your round starts the Buthole to pucker, the discharge of the weapon insures a hasty and swift evac. and subsequent underwear change when they arrive wellaway from the scene.Best of all? NO Ballistics! An over acheiving officer type can not trace the weapon! Scared purp. no weapon link to you, life is a little easier in da hood dog! Now you know why they call me Slick! Later & PEACE!!! 8)

I had my Ka-bar with me that night. Its no gun but its better than nothing. :mrgreen:

As some may know, my wife is in St louis for school, just got her laptop and cell phone stolen outta her friends apartment earlier today while she was at school/work. (just gotta new phone and laptop bout 2 months ago !!!) :x :x :x Im sure her friend lost more but DAAAANNNNGGG ITTTT. I would like have about 10 minutes with whoever did it, i would make sure it was the price we paid for the stuff :!: :!: :!:

Worse part is alot of her school stuff was on the laptop, i hope the cops catch em, cuz i really dont think i can track em down from 2 hrs away, try as i might. :x

(craigslist might be my best bet :lol: )

Man, that really stinks. I hope you some how find your wifes stuff.

By the way I like the craigslist joke. Checking ebay, and things like that wouldnt hurt, though.

Come on Bill :roll: Gotta figure out who your gonna plink at first! :wink: But they deserve a killin! :x :x EM

Gi issue....or a lot of trading through some friends. :mrgreen:

Back