cleophus finally jumped in

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled onto this site about 6 months ago by accident. I'm an old school car guy who hadn't given bikes much thought since my childhood years. I'll just say I was "intrigued". The more I visited the site the more I knew I wanted to be a part of the rat bike community. Well today I finally jumped in and acquired a couple bikes. Not really sure how old or desirable they are, but they're mine :D

First up is an AMF Tradition. A little rusty and dirty but I pumped up the badly dry-rotted tires and been riding it all evening. I plan on replacing the tubes and tires and pretty much keeping it just like it is for awhile.
photobucket-32867-1346546186225.jpg

Next is a CBC Starjet. Not too sure about this one.....been in an "accident". Back wheel, fender, and chain-ring are all toast. No telling what I'll do with this one. Twin top tubes look pretty cool but as a whole, the bike seems pretty "cheap".
photobucket-616-1346546279484.jpg

I like your rides. the tradition is awesome. leaving the patina and dirt is my favorite... it shows the life and ads character. you have it right... they are yours and thats all that matters... welcome to the addiction. :mrgreen:

Back