Cleaning Cream Tires...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to look for a topic for this, but couldn't find it. Could someone please point out?

I've had the Cream Fat Franks for about a year. Recently I got a set of Cream Delta Cruiser. When the old is put next to the new, the difference is quite noticeable. I think UV is at work here.

Anyway to refresh old cream tires?

Thanks

I guess you guys need a picture.

Here's what I'm talking about. Should I just let the cruiser age in the sun a little bit more? :?
creamcompare.jpg

Hi anon :!:

i think that the tires are a diffrent tone of cream all together but you could tried using bleach white to clean the old tires it has work for me every time . if you dicide to use it spray the tire when they are dried let sit for a couple of minutes then scrub the tire and rince that should do justice and look as good as new , i do that on my tires and they always look new !

i realy like color tires and i do ride on them every were but i do like to have them looking as new as possible !,have fun 8)

Thanks much rico.

I think they are the same cream, being the same brand and all. Here's how the FF looked when new-ish.

newishtires.jpg

These cream tires looks nice. Such a chore to keep bright though...

Tough to say because you are in Thailand and not in the states so I don't know what you can find off-the-shelf over there. I would use Wesley's Bleach White on them.
Simple Green might work too.

Thanks Tailwinds and siberian!

We might have the same stuff here, but with different branding. Gray market cleaners and chems can be extremely costly at car boutiques as they're not distributely locally and imported in small batches.

WIth bleach I'm not gonna bleach them white now, am I?

Thanks guys.

Back