chopped & striped

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tried to take pics of the frame this morning but my batteries died in the camera. this bike is going to be based on a very beaten jessie james wcc bike that was abandoned at the shop. after the bike o rama show a lot of us talked about making trikes for next year's show and i have never done one so i figured why not? all i can say really for now is this one will be a total 180 from what i normally build that is for sure and not just because this one has an extra wheel :mrgreen: stay tuned....

Awww bummer. Batteries must be made in Taiwan, they never last long. A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Can't wait to see some I know they will be jaw dropping.

i tried to take pics of the stock bike this morning but as soon as i turned it on it died. go figure must have been all the pics i snaped at autorama. i am going to use lots of hot rod influence on this one and even some car parts i have laying around. i will get some batteries today and snap some pics tonight.

karfer67 said:
i tried to take pics of the stock bike this morning but as soon as i turned it on it died. go figure must have been all the pics i snaped at autorama. i am going to use lots of hot rod influence on this one and even some car parts i have laying around. i will get some batteries today and snap some pics tonight.

eh, thanks for swapping the neck and bars for the wifey. she likes it waaaay better. and im still waiting for you to post the pics of autorama on here! i seen MikeS's pics but where's yours??? i'm still debating what to do about striping my car or bike? or both??? i know both but what to do first? probably the car. let me know.

go back and look at mike's post again i posted my pics in there. i think it was in bike talk. i have more car pics i need to post there too like the hooligan's pick award. and no worries u know how we roll, and as for tossing lines bring it all on i need the cash lol.

haha the blood bath has begun but sorry i forgot to get batteries so you will all have to wait a few more days. but i did get one before pic of the carcase that i started with unfortunatly i am home on dial up so i wont even etempt to upload it till i get a few moments at the shop to load it. not that there will be much to see not much will be saved from the original frame. i just dig the stupid fake tank and webs but as someone else on here will soon find out i can make my own webs if i wanted.

karfer67 said:
i just dig the stupid fake tank and webs but as someone else on here will soon find out i can make my own webs if i wanted.

:D Hows it coming?

on which this new bike or your's? :D i was going to get going on yours then my clutch fork snaped again in my truck so we had to do a mad dash to take the trans out and repair the damage. i had to drive it 30 miles from downtown sac to galt with no clutch that was interesting. i will get off my u know what and get doing this weekend.

Latest posts

Back