Chinese Commuter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, This is it. I have noticed it looks alot like Raleigh's and Hercule's, I dont think there is any correlation between any of them. I've done a little research, As far as I know there are still in production. They have a complete line all named after animals This one is The Peacock! I believe.
023.jpg

I am trying to find reflectors. Rear Fender and Headset. If anyone has some Raleigh reflectors sitting around, take a look and see if you think they'll fit, then, let me know what you want for em!?

006-1.jpg
027.jpg
011.jpg
012-1.jpg

020-1.jpg
017.jpg

024.jpg

The prong on the front looks like it will accept a Raleigh headlamp.

It looks like this bike uses a chaincase also.

It looks brand new, where did you get it?

Cool bike.....These are being made in India and China still. I like all the graphics .

The wheel locks are cool. The are used alot on Dutch bikes and others like Joshua's DBS.
1225158338_99706f7270_m.jpg

Larry said
The prong on the front looks like it will accept a Raleigh headlamp.

It looks like this bike uses a chaincase also.

It looks brand new, where did you get it?

Raleigh HeadLamp, huh? Chain Case, I'll have to take a closer look. I've had it for about 3years and only ridden it once. The wheels keep breaking spokes and I just need to rebuild them.I traded a $90 Worksman Folding for it up in Idaho. (There's a few spots up there too Clancy!)

That thing in the back is only the most ......, toughest, ......., smoothest, righteous. set up, thing any of you ever wish you could own!!! :mrgreen:

Ah yeah, the rear wheel locks are SO convenient. All my bikes, excluding the Electra, have had them, and I've mostly used them as a parking brake. (Parking the bike on an incline? No problem) :mrgreen:

Cool bike, btw. Curious on the build quality though. ;)

Back