Cheetos bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its rough but rare......1/200 sold to the public! it needs some work but overall it's awesome......missing the license plate and the original bags are rough.
I am going to sell it so if you are interested, let me know!
S5002784.jpg

S5002785.jpg

S5002786.jpg

LOOKS GREAT BUT CAN WE GET A FULL PICTURE OF THE BIKE?!? PEACE

Cool bike, there is one sitting two houses down from me for $50.00 about the same shape, but missing the drink holder engine portion.

I have had a few oportunities to purchase these, 200 made? Really? Maybe I should of snagged that mint one for $200.00 shipped! :roll: As a novelty, it seems kinda cool, just a lil Cheesy to me :p Pun intended! :lol:

gcbike said:
originally made 1500 for crayola and cheetos color my world premotion ,650 were destroyed by storm at sea.
I was told they made 1000, and 650 were destroyed is a sea storm, 150 went to executive @ the companies and 200 where offered to the public.

Here is the one I keep behind the couch in my living room. My wife is a very understanding woman.
chester.jpg

My has the waterbottles still in the plastic and I have all 5 of the T-shirts that came with it. The previous owner had it on display at a car/bike show and someone stole the matching Sunglasses. He was so pissed he didnt want it any more. My gain.

Latest posts

Back