Checkout my spyder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U6w97g.jpg

I got this bike from my neighbor I was supposed to get a schwinn jaguar but they was a misunderstanding and didn't get it but that's okay the jaguar was in bad shape and someone had replaced the wheels and robbed the tank and a few other things what happened was he had two bikes for sale and I was getting one and another guy was getting the other my neighbor was not home and told the other guy he could come get his and when he got there he took both and then didn't want to return it said he needed some of the parts from it really bad so my neighbor offered me this one for the $50 I had already paid and I agreed he had already stripped most of the paint off I think I might just clear it for now he gave me the original seat and sissy but seat is ripped and sissy is bad rusted well chrome is gone anyway I would like to find a chainguard for this bike

I believe it is almost complete other than the guard and original front sprocket it had a single speed huffy sprocket to start with and I put this one on from a old k mart road bike. Is there any reflectors on the bike other than the square one under the seat?

tmBYEh.jpg

Yeah it's a shimano lark the reflector says gulco sae-a-69 does that mean year guess that is just the reflector though curious about the year of the bike

It's round in the ad. Maybe a previous owner changed it for whatever reason. There is no "wrong" if you like it. It's all about what you want to do with your bike. For instance, I'm putting an aftermarket sissy on mine because I can't find an original. Other than that, I'm trying to keep mine as original as I can.

Here's the ad for a '69. (Mine is a '69 as well)

1969sears2.jpg

It's round in the ad. Maybe a previous owner changed it for whatever reason. There is no "wrong" if you like it. It's all about what you want to do with your bike. For instance, I'm putting an aftermarket sissy on mine because I can't find an original. Other than that, I'm trying to keep mine as original as I can.

Here's the ad for a '69. (Mine is a '69 as well)

1969sears2.jpg
I think I've got that sissy on my Otasco, but attached to a green sparkle seat..

FZ

I would eventually like to make it as original as possible but who knows what I'll do just depends on finding parts and money main thing I want is a chainguard for now

Back