Check This Out!! 26" SE Racing BMX Frameset,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2012 SE Racing 26" OM-Flyer!! Got one on the way son!! Been wantin to do a true 26" BMX build for a long time, (comment removed as it apparently offended the admin and landed this thread in "The other bikes") So, when I stumbled on this frame and fork set for 259 shipped I jumped out of my computer chair and pleaded with the wife and necessary suplication was met, I got a few projects to start and finish by the weekend. :cry: But dang its worth it!!! :mrgreen: I would really love to have a 26" freewheel wheelset for it but after this purchase money won't permit so its coasterbrake wheelset for a little while until I can turn a little hustle. I already have a chrome Redline 3-Piece Crankset and Flight sprocket with Chrome GT bars waitin for it, I love a Chrome frame, especially a new one. Looptail with SE stamped in the drops!! For some reason this purchase makes me feel like a kid again, Boy I sure hope they get this thing in the mail tomorrow!! WOoo HOoo!!
SERacing.jpg

That is a super nice frame.

I am actually clearing out extra parts, bikes and frames to but a 26" BMX.

I was gonna start with a frame but from my recent experience with my worksman I end up spending way more. So this next one I will just buy.

MIGZ said:
That is a super nice frame.

I am actually clearing out extra parts, bikes and frames to but a 26" BMX.

I was gonna start with a frame but from my recent experience with my worksman I end up spending way more. So this next one I will just buy.

Thanks, I know exactly what you mean, I still love building them though. Here's a few parts I have pulled from the ole stash and plan to do the build with, I have the complete Redline Monster Cranks with Flight sprocket, Redline pedals, Haven't decided on which bar to use, I have 3 I really like, a GT, DK and an Odyssey V bar, also, haven't decided which seat or post to used, straight or layback. I also have a new chrome Z chain and a super sweet Promax 55mm Stem. Here is the temporary coaster wheelset I plan to use. Most all of these parts will be temporary as I will be picking up some really sick parts for it down the road.
Picture783.jpg

Picture782.jpg

I may have to swallow my words I went back and looked and I have enough parts to get the majority of the bike done. So I may not be buying a complete bike but rather a frame and fork.

Best parts I have mostly new parts that I was going to use on a project that never happened.

AWSOME! I can feel the excitement and love the BUILT NOT BOUGHT magic in it. FUN! Can't wait to see it all come together for you...

Thanks fellas, wonder why this thread was moved from bike talk to here, "The Other Bikes" but the Webco build wasn't? :?: :arrow: :|

Back