Chattanooga TN River Ride last Satruday of the month

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling all bike riders, any style bike, last Saturday of each month to the Chattanooga River ride. WHERE: Chattanooga TN at Chickamauga Dam. WHEN: Last Saturday of each month. We meet at 9:30 am and pull out at 10 am for a 20 mile ride on the River Walk. WHAT: We ride down town Chattanooga, eat a bite of lunch and then ride around down town then ride back. It is a nice ride and a lot of fun. There is always a wide variety of bikes from Customs to cruisers to road bikes to BMX and even a rat or two. Hope to see you there!

Saturday we had 8 hard core riders show up with the temperature in the mid 30's. By the time the ride was through the temperature was up to mid 50's and made for a great overall ride. Everyone had a great time and hope others will join us. With the Holidays coming be sure to keep looking for updates. We will try to get a few pictures posted later.

We are meeting this Saturday April 26, 2014 for our monthly bicycle ride along the river. We would love to have a hundred show up for the ride! If you live close enough (we have had some travel 175 miles to ride) would love to see you there. We pull out at 10 am sharp.

Sounds like fun. I'll check it out soon. I'll be at Memory Lane this time. That River Walk is a great ride. My wife and I rode it twice last Thursday on our modern bikes.

Thanks, Aceuh, for some great pictures. As you can see the weather was great and a total of 6 rode for a great ride. There is a variety of bikes as always so we would love to have you come next month and join us for a great ride.

It appears we will have another great Saturday to ride this May 31, 2014. If you have rode in the past or thinking of riding this would be a great weekend to join us for a fun ride. We pull our from Chickamauga Dam at 10 am sharp and encourage everyone to arrive around 9:30 am to be ready to pull out at 10 am. Once you arrive at the Dam, drive to the parking lot closest to the park. I will be in a GET-A- GRIP Black T-shirt. Hope to see you there.

Back