Chain Ring pattern for autocad

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone have a .dwg or .dxf file of a chain ring - i want to waterjet cut one with a custom pattern on the inside, but would like to save a little time - it's a 48 tooth

Anytime, maybe you could cut one for me sometime (if I ever got around to designing one!) There's actually a lisp program I use in autocad that will generate any tooth sprocket I need. You ever used lisp in autocad?

Oh yeah, Nice sprocket!

Rg

yah - shoot me what you're thinking - I don't use autocad that much - mostly Adobe illustrator and flexi-sign - I own a graphic design / sign business

(Sorry to hijack, but) HI Steve, so do I. Nice to meet a colleague here!:thumbsup:

I´ve been playing around with this idea a while also. I use watercut objects on my work every now and then and thought I make a test sprocket one of these days. Design isn´t done yet though...

yah - shoot me what you're thinking - I don't use autocad that much - mostly Adobe illustrator and flexi-sign - I own a graphic design / sign business
Cool, gimme a week or so, I appreciate it.

Rg

(Sorry to hijack, but) HI Steve, so do I. Nice to meet a colleague here!:thumbsup:

I´ve been playing around with this idea a while also. I use watercut objects on my work every now and then and thought I make a test sprocket one of these days. Design isn´t done yet though...

sweet! i was a photoshop artist for a few years in a corporate environment, but couldn't stand not making stuff, so i got into signs about 12 years ago and now i've switched gears again - still working on the digital stuff for the bread and butter, but getting into some more custom hand done old style stuff

Back