CCM**** now with pics****

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
002.jpg
005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

Got this CCM from a friend who was hard up for cash. He bought lt at a bike show ln Sacramento. when he brought lt home l told him ld give him $100 for lt as ls. he said no. a month and a half later he called and needed cash ASAP all l had was $85 so thats what l got lt for. He said lt was a 1921?

Re: CCM

I demand to see pics please!! :lol: I had a 25 CCM twinbar that needed full resto and I got $200 for it. Ya got a rare item there. Probably worth more north of the border though.

Not sure if thats a 1921 but it is older then 50's
It looks like it's wheels have been painted, You may find a suprise under them, I did on mine, the front one was a near mint cherry red pinstriped one. This one here is mine, it's got the water decal type headbadge, I think it's the model before that type you have, mines a 30's
100_2259.jpg

That headbadge, if original to the bike, spells late 30's. does it have 28 inch wheels? If so, Canadian 28 inch is nothing like the American 28. Since 28's for CCM's are very hard to find, the easiest route is using the newer size 700 series tires. By the way, nice clean ride!

Up here in Manitoba I have no trouble finding 28 inch tires for my old CCM bikes, at least 5 different treads to choose from, ranging in price from 15-30 dollars.

What about rims? perhaps a red pinstriped one lol. my bike needs a rim to match my front rim

l believe lt does say that city. lts stored for the winter ln my storage unit ill be over there tommarow and ill check.

Back