CCM LADIES 28" and Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This CCM is just an original nice riding local bike bike and has nice painted and striped 28' wheels a 1969 Hamilton Ontario tag on it too.
I got it because I have a similar mens version which I showed here earlier as well.
I would be open to a local trade though of the CCMS for oh, I don't know, maybe a Monark Springer, an old Schwinn frame or maybe a skiptooth wheel set? (lol)
The 28" wheelset, saddle and bars from the men's bike were borrowed to try out on the Spaceliner from Onewheelsqueel that was sitting on my porch in a box when I brought the old girls bike home.
The 'liner doesn't feel like a middleweight any more,but I haven't ridden it yet either to prove the clearance of the tires and the old Shelby rack may be temporary too.
CCMetc008_zpsebe6b616.jpg
CCMetc011_zps8330da69.jpg
HPIM5379_zpsebabed13.jpg
SpacelinerStart002_zpsbdead245.jpg
SpacelinerStart003_zps5001bac6.jpg

Thanks Kevin, I really like the style of these frames and the rattyness is something I can work with.
I tried that set of 28" wheels because they were handy but they are already back on the CCM .

Yeah, I'm not partial to the long spring saddle on anything I have really and the nice original seat is apart for clean up.
I like the idea of the 28s, but not that particular set and don't want the CCM mens frame hanging around.
The painted wheels would be cool, but the original bike deserves to keep them.
Theres a donor bike in sight with a good chrome set of 26s and I'd also like to maybe use the original fender(s) depending on fork set up.

Well Hello there Jordan,...... fancy seeing you here, what a surprise! :lol:
I think that nice long spring thick leather saddle's on the table too. :wink:

You finally got that spaceliner! It looks pretty cool with those wheels on it. I love the lines of the spaceliners! Great finds!

So you said there's not many spaceliners up there in Canada. I'm guessing there's not many Sears products up there at all, which is a lot of what I'm used to seeing, in many other types of vintage stuff as well. Being in Sears land it's a lot of what I see.

Not back in the '60s and earlier, much of their products were made right here in the Chicago area. Im into vintage trailers, and their Allstate trailers were made in the same town I was born in by Dunbar Kapple.

I noticed a trailer in some of your pics and it looks like a real quality product. Sears had pretty good aluminum boats too as I recall.

I have a few trailers, a few to many. lol. I have two Allstate trailers, one two wheel, one single wheel. Along with two other vintage trailers, a '60s aluminum Heilite single wheel tent trailer and a '67 Apache pop up. And you guys thought you had a bunch of bikes, try collecting trailers, doesnt take long to run out of room, along with the vintage vehicles to tow em as well. lol.

Oh and I have someone wanting to give me a bunch of single wheel parts right now also.

Back