Can't Wait!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Stretch said:
Still have one more that I'm dreaming up , when I get back in the mood to build another.

I bet I am not the only one who hopes that this happens sometime between the 1st of May and the 1st of August! :wink:

Luke.

Yeah Lucas when they turn out good its nice. Some look
good and every once in a while one looks better.

Luke I am not much on building for the build offs. The ones everybody like have a bunch
of gadgets and strange stuff on them. I build pretty plain so I don't do well. Got to have a
steam punk design to get the votes on one. :roll:

Thanks Rich. My wife rode it today and then said she wanted it. I thought we were going to trade.
Later she informed me I didn't get the yellow one that she wanted both. Go figure :shock: :shock:

janson said:
really nice ride, great job! (but i hope you think about an other saddle :wink: )

Glad you like the build .I think about a lot of things...being young again...being skinny.. :D

Chuck she won't part with that one. I thought I was getting it in the trade for
this latest one. NOT! For some reason she really likes it. She will let me ride it now
since I gave her the aqua one. Big Whoop.

Just teasing ya...You already said I was crazy when you saw my Basman sitting there in shop you said BOY YOU CRAZY!!! LOL
Uncle Stretch said:
Chuck she won't part with that one. I thought I was getting it in the trade for
this latest one. NOT! For some reason she really likes it. She will let me ride it now
since I gave her the aqua one. Big Whoop.

I guess my choices of rides now are the LGB or the red big back tire one. I have several
bikes , but seems like I'm running short on ones to ride. :shock:
Chuck its like you saying you don't have a bike to ride. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a sickness...
Uncle Stretch said:
I guess my choices of rides now are the LGB or the red big back tire one. I have several
bikes , but seems like I'm running short on ones to ride. :shock:
Chuck its like you saying you don't have a bike to ride. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks Rich. My wife rode it today and then said she wanted it. I thought we were going to trade.
Later she informed me I didn't get the yellow one that she wanted both. Go figure :shock: :shock:

The bike is great! Remember when I said I liked the big open space? I like the bar in there better.

The above quote made me actually lol. My wife would do this to me. And like you I would gladly go along.

Like they say Skip , don't bite the hand that feeds you. I can always build another bike.
I like the added straight bar too. Seemed to add a little to the design.

Lewie and Ilikebikes, I'm glad you like them. I always try to build some ,so everybody
watching can see its not that hard. I'm not a welder...wish I was....I'm not a designer
and I can come up with pretty decent frames. It just takes trying. Anybody can build one. :wink:

Back