Can't sleep

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deep breaths, fingers together, with me, "noooooooommmmmeeeeeee."
Do this until relaxed, or the Bandit gets away!

This use to be me, for 2 of the past 3 build-offs I have been the first person to post my build thread, which was already typed, saved, copied, and ready to paste once the forum opened. Then this year, I forgot it was even starting! haha

I've been falling asleep on the couch starring at my frame visualizing the finished product and/or sketching out a fork design. I don't need a brain teaser website to keep my brain active. I've got BONINE!!

This use to be me, for 2 of the past 3 build-offs I have been the first person to post my build thread, which was already typed, saved, copied, and ready to paste once the forum opened. Then this year, I forgot it was even starting! haha
I will admit to having my first post pre-typed out in Word ready to copy and paste in... Not so I could be quick about it, but because I had stayed up most of the night 2 nights before deciding what to write and could not sleep till I had it all written out... :crazy2:

Luke.

I was up til 4 last night reading the other build threads and looking in the for sale section for something that called to me... I've been planning on getting my post up since I scored my frame and took pictures a few days ago, but hitting submit and officially joining the build off put me in "obsess over this .... bike" mode.

Back