Can't find a bike from the site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I first started lurking on the site years ago, I saw a build where a guy built a cool reverse trike that had A-arms, I think, and was really cool. I really want to find that post again, but I can't find it with the search feature. Anyone remember? First one to find it gets a internet hi-five from the fatkid.

here's one similar
toxy2.jpg

http://www.velovision.co.uk/showStory.php?storynum=938

I'm pretty sure it wasn't atomic zombie. It wasn't a recumbent style one either. Good work guys, but this is driving me nuts!

it maybe a blk one with air to lower an raise. can't remember where that one is at.

Outlaw 8)

I think it may have been Firewalker's bike....sort of a copper color with black right?

I tried looking up his old posts, but his photos are not working anymore.

If I remember correctly, he built that from a cargo or ice cream type bike and built it for a local bike shop near him to display.

This may be why I can't find it. :?

Rat Rod said:
I think it may have been Firewalker's bike....sort of a copper color with black right?

I tried looking up his old posts, but his photos are not working anymore.

If I remember correctly, he built that from a cargo or ice cream type bike and built it for a local bike shop near him to display.

Latest posts

Back