Cannondale..X Police Mtb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this add on C/L the last week end of feb...I called the guy and he told me he would be in my town towards the end of March and we would hook up...Well its near the end of March and I got it..What a real nice guy ..We met at a comuter car lot near my house even...I took it home and cleaned it..I just need to slap on a wheel set..oh it had a chrome steel seat post I pulled it of to swap out for something lighter... :D
100_1465.jpg
100_1470.jpg
100_1472.jpg
100_1470.jpg
100_1475.jpg

Thanks..SCHWINNRAY69..this place kills me 54 people look at it and one comment say something..tell me it stinks anything..You people are brain dead..what happened to this site..?

Wow did I shake every one up..LOL.. Sorry to get a little sassy..I do enjoy the feed back ..Thank you Guy's..I dont think it's rare..I believe it is a 2002 F500 with the p-bone head shock..that works real smooth..The best part of this was the price $45.00..

Walker said:
I sold an F500 (with leaky headshock) for $380 last fall. Good score
Nice to put some kind of value on it..I figured it was worth near that....I'M HAPPY WITH IT..

I want one of these. Theres one local but it's to small, it makes me mad lol

I hope this one fits me not to sure yet..?

If I were you I'd dress up like a cop and ride it around on the weekends.
And maybe strap a strobe light to the handlebars.
You wouldn't have to stop at a stoplight ever again!

It would be great if it did, I tried my friends, it's a lovely bike hence why i've started seeking one lol. even the lower end ones are fun to ride.

You probably know this allready , but if you plan to ride it and you're not a law enforcement officer you could get into trouble if you leave the Police markings on it , just don't want you to get harrassed

Thanks.."T" ..I like it to..I Just put some slicks on it and it rides real smooth.. I need to replace the chain..LOL

Latest posts

Back