Canadians?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be meeting in the parking lot at Hutchs at Confederation Park in Hamilton on Sat May 30 for 4pm to go for a ride on the waterfront trail. Come on out and join us if you are in the area.

Just another bump and wondering if any other canucks that read this, if they will be coming out the FBM-GHC Cruise in Hamilton and Oakville in July

ID love to go but a 14 hour drive to look at bicycles well not this year. Take alot of pics and note all good prices. Oh yeah laugh :lol: at all the over priced ones for me. The more organized shows I go to the more the speculators seam to come out of the wood work. If you have kids there is a kids show called George Shrinks and one episode is called The Over Priced Old Stuff Show it hit home with me as I observed what was going on.

yyzmec said:
Anybody going to the Canadian vintage Bicycle show and swap in Brantford on the 28th of June?

I don't think I will be able to make it this year. Here are some pics from last years show to fire up your excitement.

hey rob, ya bringing any bikes with ya?

gonna drag out the maurader, and the 2 little sunshine bicycles (for info/parts purposes) but i was wondering if ya where bringing a rat rod to cruise on?

what about the rest of ya? ya bringing rats to cruise on?

yyzmec said:
Excellent Gerry looking forward to meeting you. Do you know if Mr. Hannan will be coming out
I don't know for sure yet. He did tell me that he bought a new truck, so I guess he plans on going places. :)

This is what I'll be riding in Hamilton
Canon010-1.jpg

i didn't even get to go. :( i planned this out weeks ago and it still went south.

na had the car but i arranged a ride with marty (the owner of firstcycleworks here in town) my fav. bike shop btw.
we'd planned on leaving at 8. it was storming something wicked here in london and marty didn't want to risk driving an hour each way for a rained out event.

i was some disapointed, but what do ya do?
sure hope somebody got pictures.

I showed up for the soakfest :( . I took my camera and realized the batts were dead :cry: . It wasn't a bad turn out considering the rain. This was my first bike show I have attended so to see as many people as I did in the rain with awesome bikes of every style was impressive to me. Check out my new finds in the fresh finds section. Backpeddling, out of Guelph had tons of great deals on old bikes ranging from $20 to $200.

You should`a called me Lee. Sorry you missed it my friend. While sparser attended than previous shows, there were still a LOT of cool bikes on display...and for sale. I bought one that was totally out of my normal collecting range...just kinda` said "buy me"...heh heh.
The showers were intermittent, I never even got soaked through... ;)

Was there as well...didnt take any pics...but talked to alot folks and handed out a lot of flyers for the Hamilton Cruise...HotRod Rob was nice meeting you and noticed you sold your bike...way ta go....

It was great meeting you too yyzmec and yep the bike sold which is good cause now I can throw some of that money at the 53 CCM I bought there.

Hey Merk, I probably saw you there but we didn't meet. What did you buy? Got some pics? I was set up at the left rear of the field with the black Dodge and 3 bikes in front of it.

Okay if i am not mistaken the next event on the Southern Ontario calendar is the Hamilton Beach Cruise....so which Ratrodders thinkin about showing up for a day/weekend of riding and talkin bikes .

HotRodRob said:
It was great meeting you too yyzmec and yep the bike sold which is good cause now I can throw some of that money at the 53 CCM I bought there.

Hey Merk, I probably saw you there but we didn't meet. What did you buy? Got some pics? I was set up at the left rear of the field with the black Dodge and 3 bikes in front of it.

Yep, I remember ya`, sorry we didn`t get a chance to talk. I posted a couple photos of my new junk in your "Fresh Finds" thread....

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17677#p179004

Love that 50`s CCM you bought. I was trying to find a large frame CCM MotorBike but never came across one large enough...

Latest posts

Back