Can you say a Prayer for the ....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please say a prayer for victims of the Sandyhook school shooting..We lost 20 children today and 7 teachers and one other Victim..Please say a prayer for thier familes and out Town ..This hit us hard.. One little boy from our neighborhood went to school and never came home..I wonder who eles we know who never made it home today.. :(

Thank you guys....we could use it..Hug your children..Make sure your local schools have security..We never thought anything like this could happen in our comunity..! I thank God our son is safe..No my heart goes out to the otherParents who lost their children..This week is going to be a rough one..!

Praying for all involved and my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine what they are going through. I have been trying to wrap my head around this since I heard it on the news this morning, such a tragedy.

Such a twisted and sad event. Your community is in our prayers.

prayers from my family,too. i also pray for an end to this type of thing. its so hard to beleive something so awfull can happen, i just drove by there tuesday.

A terrible tragedy :cry: My prayers go out to you, the communtity, and all the victims.

Latest posts

Back