Can I fit 24x3 wheels and tires on a Dyno Stretch Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to start the build on my Dyno roadster and was curious if I could fit 24x3 wheels front and back without any issues. I plan on running bobbed fenders and a triple tree chopper style fork. Im worried about my feet hitting the front tires since I got rid of the springer fork. Thanks and let me know guys.

Shouldn't be an issue. I'm running a 24x3 on the rear of my Roadster knock-off. I think the frames are real similar.
P0004377.jpg

I ran a 26x3 in the rear of mine. All I had to do is extend the chain a bit.

DSC_0227.jpg

I don't think so since they will be smaller. if your feet didn't before with the 26 then I don't think it will. I could be wrong, I usually am.lol. but I am old so really don't know what I am talkin anout.lol.

Outlaw 8)

Well, Im going to shoot from the hip on this one and buy two 24x3's for it. Ill let you know how it works out. It will be a long build. Anyone know whos selling thick brick tires and if they have them in red? Outlaw Ill be moving to Tacoma soon. I like it up there.

I've fit 3" tires in a springer similar to the one used on my Dyno stretch.You need to replace the pivot bolt with a longer one and add a few spacers on the inside of the legs.

Back