Calling out to Frame Builders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, hey i was just thinking that the poor guy who just wanted someone to build him a frame has gotten everyone else to talk about something else other than what he wanted. I guess I'll be the first one to say sorry bro. :oops:

Yeah good call man! I was just about to head out to the garage to use my new-to-me welder and cut up some metal and see wht kinda bike I can come up with. :mrgreen: Unfortunately, though, I won'r be the one to build pawel a bike. At least not yet... This will be my second attempt at a frame build. The first was more a modification(look up stretchliner in the Blast-Off forum...) hopefully this one will go smoother but stillwork out as well...

Pawel said:
anyways if you do and wanna make a quick 200$ let me know .. if you wanna do it for 100$ ill rather pay that

Thanks

winnaar%20dennis.jpg

I'm sure you'd rather pay $50 bucks, or even better, have someone pay you.

What decade are we in again? It costs $15, to go to the corner store and buy something. If not $18.

Are you from Indonesia or something?

There are still some countries where $200 USD is a lot of money. Unfortunately, this isn't one of them.

Maybe you should take up knitting.

I didn't read the thread and don't plan to, but something tells me even if you HAD a bender and a proper welding machine, you wouldn't have a clue. If you had a clue or any idea of what is involved you wouldn't be insulting these people with your "kid" money.

Latest posts

Back