Calling on Bicycle Gurus Kustom Yordo needs you!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge.
I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but have turned up with nothing. I live in Australia and bought this lovely piece of history from a bloke in the local area of Ballarat who was 82 years of age, he told me he bought it when he was younger. This bike had sat in his 1936 ford/morris bus for about 20 years before i got my hands on it. This fellow i bought it from has a huge property, the reason i've mentioned this is because one day when going through the hundreds of thousands of things i fould a ladies bicycle thats the same era and basiclly the same as the one i have. I have tried to get my hands on it but due to his wife passing away several years before us meeting, anything that was hers means a great deal to him.
If anyone can help i will be over the moon and i will be fantastically greatful.

Heres some photos to all you wonderful bicycle enthusiasts, hopefully yous can help me and you have access to all the photos if not ill teach myself to upload more, anyway thank you all.
Sincerely Luke.

HollandBicycle006_zpsfa6faf22.jpg
[/img]
HollandBicycle002_zpseaa8ba03.jpg
[/img]

If this link works please click on the other photos of the bike because this is the only bike i have on photobucket.
Thank you sincerly and i hope yous can help
Kustom Yordo :mrgreen: :D

It may just be the way the bike is sitting in the photo but the headtube angle looks awfully steep. I'd check the frame for frontal crash damage (kinked/wrinkled tubing and cracked paint) before sinking a lot of time and money into the bike.

thanks for the info, i believe it has been in an accident because on the underside of where it says holland nead the head tube there is wrinkling. I have spent about seventy dollars on it and put about 10 hours into it, apart from that has anybody seen one before?
The areas in grey primer are the areas that were heavily affected by rust otherwise theres about forty dollars left to go into it and then its finished. Thanks once again for the info and hopefully somebody can tell me something about it. Cheers Kustom Yordo.

Back