Butler,Pa swap meet Jan 22nd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping the doctor gives me an OK to go. When they did the operation on me,they found an infection that they needed to do a major open up to repair. So my laporoscopic colon repair turned into a 15 staple repair. am hurting waaay worse then I should,but may be OK to walk some on the weekend.
My Phat Chopper was at home awaiting me to open. The wife sat me down and unwrapped it for me...lol Now I gotta wait a few weeks before I caan get to it. The seat stem is stuck, so I know its gonna take more energy to loosen than I can exert right now.
Hopefully see yall Sunday. Do I read that right....its only open 8am to noon?

Can't dude, I live in GA now, but I fondly remember Rapp's Bicycle Center and before that the old Bicycle Emporium.

Hope you guys great some awesome stuff! If the $3.00 entry gets you a schwag bag of stuff, I'll be happy to cover it if you send one my way. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I'll have to make plans to attend the next one. Do you think I could sneak a bike frame home in the luggage? A fork and seat would fit in my carry on without too much trouble. :roll:

I've brought back Straub beer that way!

Cheers.
Dr. T

just got back , lot's of people there , and the prices showed :? but I did get some goodies , and met a couple of forum members , but didn't see all
100_0089.jpg

I was there til about 9:30. Bought a trunk full. realized when I told ya I was buzzed head and glasses, well, that was what 50% looked like!
We need to meet in Millvale someday, and ride down to Bike Heaven. I spent half what I expected to....used tires instead of new. Used apes ,there were no new. I did good!

Didn't see ya Dart. I got there late, like around 11:00. I picked up a sad 77 Stingray for cheap because I could. Got to BS with Craig a bit too. Although folks were packing early, I still found it to be a good local show!

Back