Bus pics for ya Rickster....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safari windows in place..
100_1275.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1281.jpg

100_1284.jpg

Crosley chassis
100_1349.jpg

100_1277.jpg

And just a creepy avatar and thought you Ricky, LOL

Awesome pictures, Thanks a million Kenny, PLEEEASE TELL ME ITS U BEHIND THE WHEEL OF UR DADS BUS SMOKING THE heck OUT OF THE TIRES PLEASE?! That pic is now the background on my computer. Thanks for the pics man greatly appreciated. 8)

The crosley is looking sharp to, Has he said what hes gonna run under the hood?

hey i have seen that bus dosent it have a V8 in it? the workmanship is awsome in that thing. fast busses are very cool at the last bug o rama in sacramento there was a turbo single cab running low 12's :shock:
and wow ricky no wonder you are over 2000 posts you just did three seperate ones in a row.

Lol karfer u know thats kenny's dads bus right? And yeah i would type somthing and think of somthing else.

Actually Rick, that was a picture of a picture that I took. He had it on the garage wall. And it was'nt me :cry:

The crosely is gettin' a small block put in it. The chassis in the picture is going to a friend, he is putting a S-10 set up under it.

Hey Karfer, google "ken prather vw bus" and you'll get a few articles and pictures :mrgreen:

Sweet kenny, Cant wait to see the crosley, Did pops let u drive the bus?? lol

Yep..It's pretty awesome. He did do a ridiculous burnout on the main Hwy in front of the house.....he's crazy!

Lol i bet ur boys love there Grandpa ha! Sweet man. Reminds me of one of my dads friiend, Hiis grandaughter was ast the house in the garage with him, He just did somthing to the engine in his 57chevy, He starts hit opens the garage His grandaughter says Burn rubber grandpa, He smiles and starts burning out inside of the garage smoking the garage up so thick u couldnt breath not mentioning ruining the new Ucoat flooring lol! His wife was so pissed but grandpa is a hero haha. I gotta get a picture of that 57 It is SHARP!!!

Yeah kenny, Ur dads not crazy he just likes to have fun :mrgreen:

here are a few more shots from Pop's Garage.
100_1271.jpg

100_1274.jpg

100_1273.jpg

He may be crazy.... They live in an Old School Hoyse!
100_1280.jpg

thats awesome!!! they live in an old school. Haha sweet. I Cant Wait to see the crosley done its so sweet looking.

Back