BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not pink, its light red.

pink will stick out. build the baddest rat ever then blast it pink lol sorry i will stop now this running joke is way too old

this one sensor will have to dig for. it all started when this guy was giving me heck about how he thought the ratty truck i built for the 2007 build off was unrideable because of the clip on bars. his sig was a pic of his club's jacket that was a huge pink iron cross if i remember with the words dice kings. after posting pics of me riding it showing it was totally rideable he still gave me grief. i ended up saying something like "big words for someone rocking a jacket with pink saying dice kings." anyways the joke stuck that it had to be totally unrideable and pink........and now you know.....the rest of the story.

So maybe pink would give it a nice touch....or not I don't know I'm just going for the best way to stick out..also I'm talking about a more faded red...not like a hot pink
By the way the cycle truck was a master piece

pink. :lol: it could also be a mocking joke of someones indecisivness.

karfer67 said:
this one sensor will have to dig for. it all started when this guy was giving me heck about how he thought the ratty truck i built for the 2007 build off was unrideable because of the clip on bars. his sig was a pic of his club's jacket that was a huge pink iron cross if i remember with the words dice kings. after posting pics of me riding it showing it was totally rideable he still gave me grief. i ended up saying something like "big words for someone rocking a jacket with pink saying dice kings." anyways the joke stuck that it had to be totally unrideable and pink........and now you know.....the rest of the story.
Wasn't that the origin of "Mad Skillz" as well ?

link to thread?

thanks buddy i cant take credit for the mad skillzzzz joke he brought that one upon himself :lol:

that was some good stuff

Back to the subject at hand, I was looking for a hood ornament for my upcoming build and found this Lady today. Don't know where she came from, but for $3 she's it. :)

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

what is she doing? trying to hold back a face-hugger? (from that sci-fi movie series Aliens) :p :lol: looks pretty sweet!

Back