Build Off 11 Countdown = Only 00 Days To Go!! Let the wacky races begin!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Only 31 Days Until Rat Rod Bikes Build Off 11 Starts!!!

31b.jpg

30.png

thinkin of doing this one, have a few ideas rolling around in the ol noggin, being a newbie how long is the build time?

Instead of assembling the same bike out of completely different parts like I usually do :crazy:, I'm planning a completely different bike :android:, yet still starkly basic and uncomplicated. :39:

thinkin of doing this one, have a few ideas rolling around in the ol noggin, being a newbie how long is the build time?

Usually slightly more than 3 months. Usually sometime during the first week of August.

20 Days to go before the Build Off 11

IMG_84921.jpg

Ima gonna trya to get into the build thisa yeara.

I've got a bike, most of the needed parts and a plan. What could go wrong??!! This should be my easiest, simplest but coolest builds to date. Just haven't come up with a name yet, but it'll come to me.......

Ima gonna trya to get into the build thisa yeara.

I've got a bike, most of the needed parts and a plan. What could go wrong??!! This should be my easiest, simplest but coolest builds to date. Just haven't come up with a name yet, but it'll come to me.......
I've had a name for a while, but still tracking down parts! :doh:

I have a build name and it doesn't have the word Eleven in it. :crazy::p

Back