Broken Leg Bomber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is my latest build for now. It's a Colson frame. It's my favorite pub crawl speed bike,until I broke my leg on it!
Photo410.jpg
Photo408.jpg
Photo407.jpg
Photo411.jpg

the frame is just painted with spray can paint for now. I had to finish the bike for a ride so it was kind of a quickie. I'm going to redo it later. I'll add a picture of the taillight later today. Thanks for the comments guys!

i know what happend and it was not mechanical it was more of a liquid induced accident however not the fault of poor slick. i hear he is recovering nicely

Ha! Thanks Adam. Ya, been sitting in my back breezeway all morning looking at the 5 project bikes I have trying to figure out how to balance with one crutch while holding a spraygun and turn a wrench at the same time??? Then thought maybe I should just go back inside before I hurt myself!

Thanks for the comments. I actually used a regular straight seat post and welded a piece of solid round stock to it. I want to put an Z bend in it to lower the seat down closer to the rear wheel but just ran out of time before the ride I took it to. I know i've been lagging taking a closeup picture of the taillight guys. Tomorrow I promise!

Whenever anyone mentions broken bones, I like to share the fact that when I asked my friend if he wanted to go play frisbee golf, he said "no thanks, I don't play that anymore since I broke my arm that one time." That's always good for a laugh!!
I won't tell you how because trying to figure it out is part of the fun...

oh and slick i am way jealous of u garage turbo showed me a few pics u are a front runner for ye who dies with the most toys wins for sure. cant wait to see ya again i miss ya as well as the other boys and girls

Latest posts

Back