bride of TRUCKenstein: news update!! FINISHED! update 4.21.1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
O.K. lets review...I posted this cycle Truck a while back....from this:
IMG_0024.jpg

To This:
IMG_0443c.jpg

IMG_0445c.jpg

AND NOW truckenstein NEEDS a BRIDE
This is what it looks like stock...[the one I'm creating in my Laboritory was a carcass pulled from the storage pile..It was suppose to have been thrown out...I stashed it]
IMG_0508c.jpg

Here's after bringing her back to life
IMG_0571c.jpg

AND now so far
IMG_0575c.jpg

IMG_0576c.jpg

I'll finish it likw the mens ---Black spokes, hubs. bmx style tread tires Gloss Black Paint etc. :shock: :shock: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WELL HERE SHE IS...
IMG_1525c.jpg

IMG_1528c.jpg
IMG_1529c.jpg

IMG_1530c.jpg

I painted the seat with spray die from a shoe repair shop. Then went over it with a small rag soaked in black shoe leather dye from the shoe section of the grocery store.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)

Re: bride of TRUCKenstein

SWEET!!! I like the greasy whitewalls! Looks like it just rose from the operating table!

Joe

Re: bride of TRUCKenstein

A match made in Heaven...
That is just plain COOOOOOL! 8) 8) 8)

Love the idea, and the execution!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Re: bride of TRUCKenstein: news update!! FINISHED!

BUMPSIGN.jpg
:shock: :shock:
for some reason, after I inserted new pics it did'nt bump it up to the top..it left it on page 4 ?? So this is a self inflicted bump :wink:

Re: bride of TRUCKenstein: news update!! FINISHED! update-4.21.1

Here is recent sighting of a guesome twosum
IMG_8584c.jpg
:shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
I got her a matching seat and went with, old 70's chopper Z bars and old set of DK necks I like this look better...but then again I get bored on weekends... :wink:

Awesome...will have to add that shot to the gallery. :wink:

P.S. Did you see that your green machine was in the RRB ad in Kickstand Magazine? :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Awesome...will have to add that shot to the gallery. :wink:

P.S. Did you see that your green machine was in the RRB ad in Kickstand Magazine? :mrgreen:[/quote

Yes that was really cool :mrgreen:

Wow! gorgeous bikes! For such humble roots they turned out stunning. Not to mention I'm just a sucker for black. If it was not for the fact that I was going for a theme look, my current project bike would definately be straight black and chrome like yours.

Back