brain buckets?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally got around to polishing up the ole brainbucket. :mrgreen: was black, decided that some gold paint could help. what you guys rocking on the safe side?

005 by andrew snyder, on Flickr

Bell Custom 500 Grand National. Only for the motorized builds...
5909244581_6be3a53e6e_z.jpg

Got this one the other day I normally didn't use one with the old bikes but We ride with Skipton and Oldgreaser's kids so I thought I better hhel set an example. Also its brown leather covered and looks old school.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mine... :roll:

Restored this other one for a friend, was his grandpa´s brain bucket during WWII
Was like this:

Had to do the interior from scratch

Did the decals on a magnet so he could remove them to ride. Those P.O.S. give me the chills :?

Mine, Funniest 35$ I have spent in a while.
IMAG0458.jpg

well mine dont do much in the way of safety........i normally were a yankees cap but when its really cold i dig out the relic to keep me warm....
100_3976.jpg

100_3975.jpg

came to my grandpa in 1943 on a small island called tarawa(he even gave me the fuel door from the plane and the wallet that came from the same guy)....

Wow, Sensor, that thing is awesome!
So, your grandpa was a Marine with the 2nd. Division or with the Army´s 27th Infantry Division? You must be very proud.

Back