Bourbon & Blue - FINISHED -

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a copper KMC waiting on the shelf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the hardware looks great!

Even the hardware looks great!

Thanks, that was the plan ;) I've got a few pieces to switch out still, but I have wanted to be as clean as possible from a design and execution standpoint but still capture the flavor of a board tracker.

About the position of your light it looks like to me its to close to the springer bolt. One good hole or dip and you will be smashing your nice shiny light.

About the position of your light it looks like to me its to close to the springer bolt. One good hole or dip and you will be smashing your nice shiny light.

The light is mounted to the springer bolt and the fender mount under the fork so it's 100% stationary. The bolt doesn't move, the fork head piece slides back and compresses the spring. - thanks for taking the time to post [emoji1360]

Showroom quality! The headlight looks great, and the tail light 'speaks for itself' (if you know what I mean...;)) I like the pedals, but I'm not sure about the toe clips? Maybe once the bars and seat are on there....

Showroom quality! The headlight looks great, and the tail light 'speaks for itself' (if you know what I mean...;)) I like the pedals, but I'm not sure about the toe clips? Maybe once the bars and seat are on there....
Thanks for the props! We'll see about the clips soon.

It's so beautiful :inlove:.

Well, my wife and I are headed out for a couple of weeks to celebrate our 1yr anniversary as well as our belated honeymoon [emoji1303] Good luck with the builds everyone and we'll get Bourbon & Blue back in gear when we get back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a beauty! Lights came out nice.

Latest posts

Back