Bought these two this weekend - Huffy Straight bar Mainliner and Western Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huffy is in amazing condition (paint is absolutely beautiful) and has everything that it should have original.
Western Flyer was repainted, seat and grips are not original, missing front light, back reflector, tank (?) but all in all in nice condition.
Huffy_mala.jpg

western_flyer_mala.jpg

The top bar and the placement of the brace seem very unusual on the Western Flyer. Cant say I've ever seen that configuration before. Could you post the serial number from under the bottom bracket?

That's right! I remember that one. And a real beauty she was too. Made me sick that it got parted, but didn't have the money to buy her whole. I believe that the "J" serial number indicates that your bike was manufactured during the second quarter of 1941

I know. I just msged the guy if he has the tank. No reply yet. I'd like to get her back in the original condition.

And huffy cleaned up so nice, it is just amazing. There is almost no rust, even under the fenders.

Latest posts

Back